Friday 8 July 2011

Rock Chick

It's my dear friend Bex's birthday next week. She's mad about guitars - what a great excuse to use my newest cricut cartridge - rock chick.

Isn't that a gorgeous image of a girl with big eyes and a little skirt holding a guitar, I think she's really cute!

 I sometimes get carried away with my colour choices so I made myself stick to black and white with one accent colour - in this case, pink.


Supplies:
  • cricut machine, rock chick cartridge
  • foam letter stickers (american crafts)
  • cardstock letter stickers (doodlebug)
  • cardstock - black, white, skin colour
  • patterned card (rockstar stack from DCWV)
  • corner cardstock stickers and backing paper (basic grey)
  • pink gems, ribbon bow
  • 8" x 8" card blank and envelope
It took a bit of time as there are lots of layers to this darling little rock chick but I'm pleased with the outcome and I know my friend will love it.

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment